04 Oct FE Technologies Item Tags
The FE Technologies RFID tags are designed for readability and durability. The standard tags are designed to be used on most library items – books, periodicals, DVD locked boxes.
- Large credit-card sized tags(80×50 mm) providing excellent performance
- Racetrack antennas with a strapless joint and use SLIX chips from NXP, and have anti-collision capabilities
- Designed to be robust and guaranteed for the life of the item
- Conform to ISO 15693 and ISO 18000-3
- All tags have enough memory to conform to ISO28560
- Available as HF tags and UHF strips