20 Sep Gateway Deactivators
The RF Gateway Deactivator can be integrated into, onto or below the counter and even around the scanner so that scanning and deactivation can be executed simultaneously. As for the AM Gateway Deactivator, it deactivates acousto-magnetic labels quickly and effectively. It can also be used to double-check if a label has really been deactivated.
Features of RF Deactivators:
- RF Deactivator DR-2 – Double pad deactivation with reminder function for hard tags. Can be connected to two table pads and is equipped with sound level control, on/off switch and light output.
- RF Deactivator DR-5 – Single pad deactivation. Aimed for supermarket checkout installations.
- RF Hand-Held Deactivator – A practical hand-held deactivator. Perfect for deactivating items that could not be moved to a table pad for deactivation. It is used together with RF Deactivator Dr-2, DR-4 or DR-5.
- RF Scanner Deactivator – Smart add-on deactivation for barcode readers. Deactivates paper labels quickly and effectively.
Deactivation range: Up to 15cm.
- RF Table Pad – Quick and reliable label deactivation. To be used together with RF Deactivator DR-2, DR-4 or DR-5.
Features of AM Deactivators:
- AM Compact Deactivator – A small and efficient all-in-one deactivator with integrated electronics. Placed on top of the counter. Deactivation range up to 8cm above the deactivator.
- AM Deactivator Dual – Quick and reliable deactivation of AM labels. Can be connected to two pads. Reactivation feature is available.
- AM Deactivator Single – Quick and reliable deactivation of AM labels. Can be connected to one pad. Reactivation feature is available.
- AM Mini Pad – Small pad for smaller areas. Deactivation range: Up to 15cm above the pad. Used together with AM Deactivator Single or AM Deactivator Dual.
- AM Passive Deactivator – Contact deactivator. AM Passive Deactivator is a contact deactivator which means the AM label must touch the deactivator’s surface to be deactivated. It is mounted with double coated tape.
- AM Slim Pad – Extra slim pad for installation under conveyer belt. Deactivation range: Up to 14cm above the pad. Used together with AM Deactivator Single or AM Deactivator Dual.