19 Sep Gateway Accessories
Gateway offers a full range of EAS options and equipment to help you to get the most out of your alarm system. Our selection of software, tools and accessories optimises the performance, maintenance and installation of your antennas. These options include:
- Anti-Climbing Screen – Panels that prevent antennas from being climbed upon.
- Body Scanner – The body scanner allows store personnel to confirm the location of hidden tagged merchandise without physical contact.
- Single and Double-Sided Buffer – Buffers to protect antennas from damage.
- Remote Alarm Pager – Alerts to EAS or metal detection alarm and which gate has been activated. Can be used together with any Gateway system.
- Remote Alarm Transmitter Universal – Alerts to EAS or metal detection alarm and which gate has been activated. Can be used together with any Gateway system.
There are also some special features which can be installed:
- Metal Detection – The antennas with integrated metal detector trigger an alarm when someone walks into a shop carrying a foil-lined bag designed for shoplifting.
- People Counting – The Designergate People Counter System has a discrete customer counting function. The counting sensors are placed on both sides of the antenna ensuring accurate people counting over multiple aisles. The counting is functional even if the antennas are installed in the shape of an arch.
- Prisma – With the Prisma option, your antennas can be lit in the colour of your choice. You can choose from a variety of 4096 colour-shades. You can also set the antenna to smoothly cycle through a pre-set range of colours. During an alarm both antennas will flash in red. A custom logo or picture can be etched into the antenna. Thanks to its design even the etched logo will be illuminated and enhance the visual appearance of the antenna.